This is the 18th year since the establishment of the Friendship
The association implements a range of activities, such as:
1) Goodwill promotion projects including sister-city exchanges
2) Citizen exchange projects
3) Popularization projects
4) PR survey projects
We have been invigorating involvement in these projects as well as advertising
the main project details and activity statuses through our “SIFA News”
These projects operate on the following three types of income.
1) Interest generated from deposited funds
2) Subsidies from Shinagawa City
3) Charity - donation
In order to expand our international goodwill relationship by more actively
promoting exchange activities, we ask support from much more people.
Accordingly, members who support the association’s objectives are hereby
solicited as follows.
Charity - donation
＊Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
Private : ￥3,000
Group : ￥10,000 Corporate : ￥20,000
Contributions are treated as donations and are eligible for the
charity - donation deduction under tax law.
Payment of charity -
Please make payment in any of the following ways;
1) Post office transfer using the “transfer slip sent by the association
2) Bank transfer (please kindly include any bank handling charges)
3) Cash payment directly to the desk at the association
Contact for Application / Inquiries
Shinagawa-ku International Friendship Association Telephone：03-5742-6517